Thursday, June 10, 2010

Breakfast FAIL.

This is where I let it all hang out.  No sense lying about my meals.  Only hurting myself.

So today, I had McDonalds.  I made a nice pot of brown rice cereal, that tasted like warm rice pudding, but when my friend walked in with Mickey D's breakfast in hand, I caved.  Will Power = 1.  Me = 0.

Doh.

 
I will spend the rest of the day making up for this error in judgment.  But I won't punish myself for it.  I have accepted it, and am moving on!

Later, I'll check in with lunch and dinner!

2 comments:

  1. *I will spend the rest of the day making up for this error in judgment. But I won't punish myself for it. I have accepted it, and am moving on!*

    You rock!! I love this and think I need to store it in my head for future use!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Pam. When I said I'd make up for it, I meant with less calories throughout the day. I did not mentally chide myself, like I might have in the past. It was a meal. A choice I made. Now I'm moving on. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for commenting! Comments are monitored.